Established on Independence Ave.
If you wrote a book, I would read it.
Good title. When you write this book, I will BUY it instead of checking it out from the library.
I think the title is hillarious.
I would buy it, read it, and turn it into a Bollywood musical.
Hey, where are you? Stop living life and start blogging about.
MAYBE you should write a book about what the H you've been doing for the last month since you posted?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
If you wrote a book, I would read it.
Good title. When you write this book, I will BUY it instead of checking it out from the library.
I think the title is hillarious.
I would buy it, read it, and turn it into a Bollywood musical.
Hey, where are you? Stop living life and start blogging about.
MAYBE you should write a book about what the H you've been doing for the last month since you posted?
Post a Comment