I know many have wondered why the month long break from my regular blogging? The answer is simple ... I have a new child. Surprise!Yes, at the urging of Zina, I decided to purchase a beautiful international accessory -- er, I mean eternal bundle of joy on my recent trip to DC. (Domestic arrangements like those found in DC mean none of those pesky international agents to deal with. I didn't even have to go through customs!)
Meet MY baby, Zara Saffron. Her first words: "Teach me thy ways." -- only she babbles it in Farsi, of course.
Meet MY baby, Zara Saffron. Her first words: "Teach me thy ways." -- only she babbles it in Farsi, of course.This shot captured her expression during my negotiations with her biological parents. Just between you and me, I have had my eye on a Nadia original for quite a while. (You remember her older siblings that some how escaped my clutches -- I mean my collection -- from a previous Indi-Kids post.)
Nadia and Isaac have been married for almost eight years and, finally, I found the model I wanted for my home. (Word to the wise: the production time for a signed original is quite extensive. Orders for the 2016 model need to be placed immediately.)
Here we are enjoying a pleasant afternoon in the garden -- just my little Persian Plum and Mummie!
We're very very happy together.
(Ah, I could dare to dream!!!!)


4 comments:
I want one I want one!
she's darling!
2016 model? ehhh? We will see what we can come up with. She is quite the cutie I have to admit.
She is a beauty Andi. I can see the temptation is tremendously overpowering to have another child.
Post a Comment