Saturday, May 30, 2009

She loves me ...

Continuing my recent trend of babies-as-accessories, I have decided my family is ready to add yet another international morsel to our plate. (Madonna and Angie always adopt two exotic kids at a time, so why not Andi too?)

Meet Hettie! She's my "Hungarian Jewish Mormon, Who's Father Went To Non-Denominational Private Schools" baby. What else could I ask for in a child? She loves me and I see a future in opera for her. If we play our cards right, I just might end up with another Fulbright in the family!! Why not?


Not only is this child BEAUTIFUL and well tempered, she even came with her own stroller. It's the stroller-carseat-combo invented by her brilliant grandfather. Why didn't get this stroller for my other adopted mega-babies?! (Maybe it's not too late, Marco. I bet Katie would still fit in one of these.)

But I digress ...




If you are interested in one of these Hungarian apples in time for New Years, you should know if you order today, she comes with a Dennis Kucinich action doll (Frisbee and trophy wife not included with purchase). I know I would be quiet during church if I had a Dennis Kucinich action doll.


True story: Last week we had a nice picnic with Hettie, the whole Tilleman-Dick clan, Dennis and his wife Elizabeth (a stunning 6 foot tall, pierced-tongued young Brit. Her mother is a healer, she frequents frequents thrift stores for her wardrobe needs, she worked with mother Theresa in India, and she's 31 years younger than Kucinich.) Marco just reminded me that I can't point any fingers in the bizarre marriages category.

Thanks, Kimber and Dave for a great time this weekend.

Oh, babies!

3 comments:

ginger said...

Good golly she is adorable! And I'm sure you're right about her promising future...at least if she's like any of the other Hungarian Jewish Mormons I know.

Cindy Bean said...

She looks like a snuggly little thing.

Brenda E said...

What baby beauties! Aren't you the lucky photographer.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.