Monday, October 12, 2009

I know what you're thinking ...

You are thinking you wish you could pick out the perfect trim and door colors to go with this green. Quick, they want to paint tomorrow -- no pressure or anything!

(I am hoping that eggplant works its magic. Does anyone remember the eggplant I painted the walls of Kirsten's apartment for my final show?? That's a can of paint that I wish I had held on to. You might also remember that it was not only fabulous, but also that she was in RUSSIA on a mission when I had James Lyon paint her living room. Ahh, those were the days!)

5 comments:

christine said...

I think eggplant would be gorgeous with that particular shade of green. Go for it!

Brandi M said...

good luck with the painting! You are so creative and artistic so I know that no matter what you choose, it will be awesome! Post pics later as I am anxious to see the final product!

andi said...

Ahh, you guys are so supportive. Brandi -- I was just today telling someone about our DC house with the black and white tile. Those were the days!

Brandi M said...

haha! good times! How I would love to go back to DC for a bit!

c said...

I remember those walls and that exhibit. I was very impressed. I took a ton of pictures to send to Kirsten on her mission! Wonderful times. Hope your cabin trim turned out nicely!
Claire Foley Hawkins

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.