It's a long story . . . and all my mother's fault! I'll tell you about it later, but for now please welcome our newest family member -- Chickie Davis. (Xan just calls her Rose.)





This one is nobody's chicken but mine.

BTW - I think I am bashing my head against techn0-color template issues here. What's a girl to do??
6 comments:
and another friend is into keeping chicks of the feathered kind. It is the in thing it appears!
Just what you needed, dear! Is it the chicks fault that your template is all over the place?
Xan WON the chicken at Alpine Days last week. Who wins a chicken??
As for the template -- this is exactly why I stopped blogging. I am dying a slow death by bad html. Help ... anyone ... please!
Xan WON the chicken at Alpine Days last week. Who wins a chicken??
As for the template -- this is exactly why I stopped blogging. I am dying a slow death by bad html. Help ... anyone ... please!
LOVE these photos!
How is your chicken faring? (lonely, I'm sure if you still have her. They are flock-critters after all). My latest batch of chicks -which I raised by hand *in the studio* on top of my scanner until they were too big to bear in the house - are just on the verge of adulthood. The oldest just started laying this week! (It's actually awesome having chickens in your backyard).
Post a Comment