Friday, April 27, 2007

Frogboy goes modern



What do you do with a frog boy on a rainy day? We ran to the Market for russian wedding cookies and headed to the National Gallery to catch the Jasper John retro-spective. (Marco thinks I would let our kid run across a busy intersection all alone just to get a good picture. Ummm.)



Xanny LOVES Calder. He thinks he was a giant who was too lazy to wash his super huge dishes and just hung them up instead. You should see his attempts at modern art in his room.



In between the two National Gallery buildings are a group of little glass pyramids. After setting off not one but two alarms from bumping into priceless art it was nice to run free outside!



Art shot of the day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.