Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Garden Home Evening



Time to whip our HUGE front yard into shape. Zina Boo has a moment with the marigolds



Xanny prefers gardening naked. I think 276 commuters drove past our house when he was "abo".



"Smart Dirt" face. (The truth is I have no idea just how much DC dirt made it into her mouth.)


This is our entire yard. Yeah, it is about as big as our king size bed. Finally a yard I can handle weeding. Think of this as a sort of before picture with the after soon to follow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

marshall p said...

Andi
a.) you will always be famous for your finger.
and
b.) nudity? on the interweb?

at least one of your kids looks like you... for now.

andi said...

It's MARSHA! I am so excited to get a real Marsha list. When are you coming to visit? You can't imagine how much great art there is here.

Just for the record . . . the kid you think looks like me really is Cindy's clone. I grew her in a lab from DNA gathered from Cindy's hairbrush with out her knowing.

Anonymous said...

mum if she is going to squat like that and spread her legs could you please leave her nappy off I would LOVE to see herpussy

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.