
Look who finally took the plunge - Duc! For those of you who don't know who Duc is, he is lived in the Davis house from the time he was 14 until his mission in Oakland and then for another year after his mission. Basically he's brother #1. He has a long and amazing story that I hope to get to over the next couple of days. Marco and I met Liz and Andrew in San Jose, CA for the wedding of the century. Tonight I give you a sampling of the festivities.

I have been to many weddings but NEVER have I been to anything as "spectacular, spectacular" as marriage of Duc and Cyan. Here's to a life together as tremendous as your wedding!

Remember, Monday is P-day in South Africa and you only have a little less than a year left in her mission (ok, so 5 weeks is a lot less than a year but I don't want to get trunky) to write Sister Davis at tesserkate@gmail.com. Just do it.



5 comments:
How beautiful. I love the dresses. I love Vietnamese weddings. I bet the food was awesome.
Duc Dang Davis!!!!! :)
Pretty. She has amazing cheekbones.
I love the red dress with the poka dots. Way to go Duc. I think I met Duc's bride at Becca & Matt's California reception.
(by the way - you are missing spectacularly beautiful and unusual Washington weather - 70's and no humidity!
OK - so I am in a technological blackhole at my parents house but I think I am close to up and running again. The real problem is a child-protection filter on my parents internet that blocks access to my blog because of questional content. It must have picked up on my anti-Bush comments. Welcome back to UTAH. AAAAAACCCKKKK!
Post a Comment