Just so you know, I had this totally-great-super-long-down-right-inspired post I had been planning to compose tonight. But, alas, I have to go talk to the bishop tonight about some uber-secret calling for me and my whole family that will forever CHANGE OUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF ALL OF MANKIND. (Basically, our grace period is over and we have been back in town officially long enough to be employed.) All this means for YOU is that my computer time tonight is the Lord's time and you are stuck watching re-runs.
And now, I give you an oldie but a goody . . .
(This is something to remind you that your suffering tonight is not in vain.)
I think my favorite part is the misspelling at the the end. The poor wayward-in-heart can't even look up "The Mormans" when they are touched to repentance by this multi-media presentation.
2 comments:
I'll comment here on all the posts below here that you might not go back and check anymore. you are so good at pictures, Andi! Those of your kids and southern Utah are so so good. I can tell you have a new camera...I would give you an A (for everything p.s.)
Oh, Erin ... You're so supportive.
Post a Comment