Sunday, November 11, 2007

That was AWESOME

"That was AWESOME" is Xan's new amen. At least that is what he joyfully exclaimed when our friend Liam took the plunge into the waters of baptism yesterday. We had a great time thanks to Mirjam and her incredible edibles. (She should really post the recipes on her blog one day ... hint, hint.) No surprise that such elegant-looking people should have these beautiful, cherub-like offspring. Here are a few examples ...


Dapper Liam ... one of the newest members of the church.


Look at this child ... for the love of quilts! Sure she's darling, but watch out -- Louvis fights like a Swedish sailor.

And, finally, what a treat to see Rob and Georgia. While they are not technically children of Ethan and Mirjam, they are freakin' cute enough to qualify. Mirjam, maybe you and Ethan should consider adopting them.

***********
p.s. Sorry no hot links. Blame it on my internet.
p.p.s. Is it ecclesiastically tacky to request prayers of healing for my wireless connection? My "service" is going to drive me mad! If I suddenly drive to Vegas, burn down the 13th floor of Circus Circus only to finally turn myself in weeks later to mental health workers in Albuquerque ... you'll know why.

(Hey Cindy, I think you should tell that story. Do you have a picture of her from an old ward directory? Or a mug shot? Or a composite artist's sketch done from details provided by someone who is now in the witness protection program in Northern Idaho?)

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Poor Nina. The farther away I get from the actual even the more fantastical it gets.

brooklyn said...

every picture of a person you take incites wanting of a novel written about them. so full of personality!

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.