Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter, Provo

Today I strolled the streets of Provo during their Shop-Hop Easter celebration. This is what people look like in Provo.








So, I am totally in LOVE with this red head boy scout. Check out his plaid scarf with carabiner and pen. I am pretty sure that isn't standard issue. Below is a over the shoulder shot of Oliver (and blurry Raquel.)
Raquel works with Provo City's Downtown Alliance and she hooked me up with this gig. I had a great time. Thanks, Raquel, and keep swinging your "tiny inneffectual little fists" at the city!

Happy Easter.

9 comments:

Grand Life said...

Thanks for your comments. I love your last two posts. Beautiful kids. Thanks for letting me steal stat's from you. Love your pictures of Provo. I always remember it as it was in the late 50'so. Even now I'm surprised when I drive down Center St. and Penny's has been replaced by the NuSkin monstrosity.
Thanks for your encouragement about starting my "hot links". Just one question-- you got it-- "what's a hot link?" HH thinks I'm becoming OCD over this blogging thing.
Almost popped up on your doorstep the other day. Needed someone to salvage my day in Happy Valley.

brooklyn said...

Andi, your pictures are PHENOMENAL. Dave and I are so impressed. I have loved your last few posts also.

(And good for raquel!!!)

GrittyPretty said...

Andi, your photos move me. like from the back row to the front row move me. wow.
and thanks for your award worthy comment about stains on the sidewalk. HI-larious.
xo,quel

Grand Life said...

Sorry- forgot to tell you something. In the "attitude" picture--who do you think it is. My kids swear they have seen those pants and shirt in old photo's. Actually it is a birthday card a friend gave me and has been stuck to my frig for a couple of years. But make no mistake--it is me?
Also was slogging around the othernight when I came across an item that said the "Best of the Bloggies" voting closed on the 23 of March. I looked at the clock and had less than 1/2 hour to go and I nominated YOU for best Mommy Blog and best NEW blog. Remember what everyone says at OSCAR time-- it's just being nominated that counts!!!

Emily said...

If these photos don't reflect the Provo you know, it just goes to prove that it's all about your focus. The world is a beautiful place.

mirjam said...

beautiful. and now I know what I miss when I skip the shop hop.

Kaje said...

Ahhhh! I know--my telepathy is hazy--I might have to break down at buy a cell phone ( that makes me want to puke a little...)

As far as comming down? I'll be there Saturday the 5th of April with Mom--*she's comming for conference-yay!...and then i'm around from the 11-19 ( woot!)

Kaje said...

PS. I love your photo range--i'm always so impressed!

Geo said...

Looks like we're not in Kansas anymore. (How nice.)

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.