
Marco is finishing up his week in Hawaii with Betty Jo (his mom!) visiting Becca and Matt on the occasion of Rosie Jo's first birthday luau. He promises lots of pictures and at least on sea shell. Here are a couple of teasers until he comes home.Here in Utah the real news is my sick computer. Who knew my Mac was so vulnerable to virus infiltration? This week will be a spent at the computer hospital which means my blogging will feeble, at best.
Quick updates: Xanny has mastered his huge two wheel bike and is a force of nature. Each incremental increase in speed is a gateway to Nirvana for this kid. He also has a new nick name. I call him "Rooster-Kid" because he is fond of rising with the dawn, which is a little rough when his "Rooster-Dad" is out of town for two weeks.
Zina has a new game. She plays little-red-riding-hood with a light saber and kicks the wolf's trash. I have to pretend to be her frightened baby while she "be-techs" (protects) me. And I quote, "Don't worry, little baby Andi, that is just the blood splattering on your nose from when I cut that bad wolf's head off with my pink light saber!" Who's going to interpret that one for me? My other favorite is her habit of telling me not to sing in the car because my singing gives her a sick tummy. Thanks, kid.
As for me ... I am constantly trying to feed my children a steady stream of protein to keep them from freaking out and exploding all over someone. That and my kitchen sink is clogged. Happy Mother's Day!
3 comments:
Virus? Nooooo! Macs are supposed to be impervious, no?
Boo. :(
why would you need an interpretation of your daughter imagining she has a pink light saber?
kj - I know, I was SHOCKED.
Emily - Only you. I love it.
Post a Comment