
The lesson for today is: Be in charge of your own ward directory photo! What was it we called it when we were in the singles ward? The meat-market buyer's guide comes to mind. You would think it would be a simple task to snap a family photo with the number of cameras floating around my house. It isn't as easy as you may think.
The ward clerk has been threatening to run the same picture from four years ago (taken 15 minutes after Zina was born!) or he could simply snap a picture himself of us in the primary room with lots of florescent lighting. As if!! So finally, this morning I set up the tripod and made everyone pretend we were going to church. It's not my finest work, but it sure beats the alternatives!
I will be sure to let you know which one they pick.HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
14 comments:
Love the black and white one and somebody over 10 is drop dead gorgeous. Love you new hair style.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Judy
Nice photos. Way to take charge and avoid yucky pictures. You look fabulous by the way.
Thanks, ladies. I almost called this post, "Be in charge of your own PHOTOSHOP." But, hey, don't ask don't tell, right?
You're definately spicing up the ward "menu"!
Love the B&W one...
ANDI--you're stunning.
cute cute cute!! I am also a fan of the B&W, I think Xan looks hip. Andi, you're a rockstah.
I like them both...You look great Andi. The turtleneck looks very chic with your hair
You are stunning...as always. You family is beautiful...as always. And you did things with your unique signature...as always. For this and many more I love you...as always.
They both look great Andi. What an adorable family. Is that your front door? It is beautiful.
Why don't you campaign for ward photographer?
I totally tried to be the ward photographer but the evil ward clerk decided to follow the dark plan of misery and take his own TERRIBLE pics of otherwise very normal to nice looking people.
People just don't have the same vision that you have!
Stunning, just a knockout Andi. Drop it like it's hot, sexy Mama...my goodness, If I were Mark I wouldn't let you out or I'd declare acceptance of the Islamic way of life and demand you cover yourself up! Mashalla a thousand times over....yes yes your kids are cute too.
your little fam looks fantastic. Especially you -- I agree. Absolutely stunning!
I would love to get a shot of all the women who left comments on this post. WOW! Now that would be a real line up Stop-Em-In-Their-Tracks beauties.
Let's have a party, girls.
Post a Comment