What's it been -- five days since our last major party? Sunday marks the 250th birthday of Robbie Burns. Party at the "Fantoosh Davis Houdin" (Scottish for Davis House) tomorrow at 5:00.
I think that I am going to miss out on this party...sorry. I haven't any haggis, and bobby burns poetry is only made better with a fat slice of haggis...so I shall miss this day of jubilation. Have fun.di
Hey, did you realize that Bobby Burns day is Emilee's and my birthday? Dave's twins also. Thanks for having a party to celebrate! Sorry I can't make it! I also don't do Haggis! :-)
2 comments:
I think that I am going to miss out on this party...sorry. I haven't any haggis, and bobby burns poetry is only made better with a fat slice of haggis...so I shall miss this day of jubilation. Have fun.di
Hey, did you realize that Bobby Burns day is Emilee's and my birthday? Dave's twins also. Thanks for having a party to celebrate! Sorry I can't make it! I also don't do Haggis! :-)
Post a Comment