Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Marco ...

I love you, sweetie!! Would you marry me all over again ... in this dress???

(You have to give this video a minute and a half to really get to the point. What?! You have time for two minutes of "postum-autumn" art. This is my new art movement. It is derived from the return of children to school in the autumn, giving Mormon hipster moms enough time to brew a good strong cup of Postum and sip it slowly whilst surfing design blogs. These are the good times. Anyone got some extra ketchup??)

4 comments:

ginger said...

I've only been up for 5 minutes, but that is definitely the most frightening thing I've seen today.

Oh, and I'm making ketchup today. When I move West, I'll bring you a jar.

Carolyn said...

ewwwwwww

MY FOUR SONS said...

alrighty then!

Grand Life said...

Both you and I know they don't make Postum anymore. You go girl. Thanks for the nice post. I love you.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.