I just learned how to post larger photos.....I clearly don't have a whole lot of html advice but I can tell you what I know.....in exchange for a visit.
Miraculously we found a kindergarten/1st grade blend at the Walden school in Provo. It's totally free-range and grass fed education that will allow for plenty "home-school" travel to New Zealand and Washington DC. I'll be on the next plane out of here!!
6 comments:
She is a darling! Ishmael can only wait around for the next 16 years or so, Zina better have an answer by then.
I just learned how to post larger photos.....I clearly don't have a whole lot of html advice but I can tell you what I know.....in exchange for a visit.
THOSE EYES!!!! Kindergarten this year?
Miraculously we found a kindergarten/1st grade blend at the Walden school in Provo. It's totally free-range and grass fed education that will allow for plenty "home-school" travel to New Zealand and Washington DC. I'll be on the next plane out of here!!
Hi Zina-- It's Grandma Judy and I love you. Your adorable.
looking at her it is also in my shorts, it is giving me a hard on thinking about having her in bed
Post a Comment