Sunday, April 15, 2007

Whitney pictures

Whitney is a genus. Baby Zina is a muffin. Xanny is a thug.
"Can I just eat the egg now?"
"BebeNina" in her blessing dress she wore at four months. The real reason they make those dresses so big is because they figure no frazzled mother of a new-born is going to be with it enough to actually take proper pictures until the kid is well past two years old.
Umm, does anyone have a friend at Baby Gap? We need to pay for Zina's higher education.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mirjam said...

The kids couldn't be any more beautiful!!! Thanks for the link. I was so sad to have missed you when you were in Utah...

Cindy Bean said...

Yeah! Glad you've joined the blogging world! Keep your camera in your purse at all times, I'll bet you see so many crazy things over there all the time!

andi said...

By the way - everyone has voted that my baby looks way more like Cindy than she does me.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.