Did anyone else have a Friday the 13th day?
I had a great field trip planned to SLC museums when the tire went flat, the 4 year old lost his shoes (somewhere in route to SLC), the CAMERA BATTERY DIED (the worst part of the day!) , we got a parking ticket and the 2 year old peed all over her new butterfly tutu -- in the middle of the museum. I finally just gave in and came home vowing not to leave the house until after mid-night tonight. By then the camera will be up and running and the tutu restored to its original state. Hmmm, a midnight fieldtrip ... we haven't tried that!
6 comments:
And you saw a scherenschnitte!
Yes, some lady out of Blanding, UT. I will look up the museum and see if I can find out more info.
I also had a Friday the 13th day--thwarted at every turn. I managed to get Eliana all ready to take her 18 month old photos only to find they had no record of our appointment; we went to purchase carpet today and they couldn't find the carpet we had chosen (through the same company--no one even remembered carrying it ever); and we've run into various other problems with our house remodel. Coincidence? Maybe. Annoying? Definitely.
Shauna - This is exactly how I felt. Best to just go home and hide out. Did I hear you guys are not going to be in Ohio for the reunion? Bummer because now we are going.
Sadly, we will not be in Ohio. It sounds like fun, though. Have you all decide whether or not you'll end up back in Utah?
andi! kirsten told me about your blog. i'm so happy to spy on you!
Post a Comment