To ease the sting of the move I have started to list the things I definitely will not miss about DC. For sure the yappy dog next door and the constantly sick kids from a sweaty germ-land of a big city are top on my list that I will not be sad to say goodbye too. But top of the other list of sure-going-to-miss is the front hall of our three door house. Black and white tiles were the first things that caught my eye on my first visit here. Luckily I just happened to have this black and white diamond rug that I was saving for a rainy day ... say, in the form of a 1903 row house. I will always have this image of kids running through the front door into the house.
Speaking of rainy days, it's monsoon season in DC and the kids danced out to catch some nice acid rain on their little tongues while absorbing flaking lead paint through their wee bare feet. Tender. (This is how I am talking my self out of loving DC.) I love ... uh, I mean hate this city.





7 comments:
This winter when an ice storm hits DC and freezes everyone you will be glad you are in Utah where it will be nice and warm with occasional snow storms that are gone the next day.
I am going to be sledding on your hill! Yeah, I guess you're right. And worse case scenario I can always paint black and white checkers all over my Orem house. (just kidding, Marco.)
There's nothing like a black and white checked floor.
Um...there's only one big freeway in Utah.
What is that suppose to mean? I should paint the whole freeway black and white? Or are you saying I should stop on my way to Logan?
I am sure glad I have two nice friends named Kim and Cindy that are brave enough to leave a comment! What is the trick, cindy? Do I have to send a chocolate treat to everyone who leaves a note?
You have to give comments to get comments. Patience, young grasshopper, the comments will come.
i feel your pain andi. d.c. is the most entertaining of all places to live. (although kim is right--winter is miserably cold).
good luck with the move. (do you ever slow down?)
i would pull her sexy knickers aside and let him watch me cumin her ass while she sucks hiscock
Post a Comment