1.) Greet the rising sun with a great morning hair-do. We thought we would mix things up a bit, you know, enough of the samo old day in and day out routine. Off we headed to Midway for a little overnight adventure.
2.)Since we were on vacation (and not fake-ation) we decided to do something wild and and totally different for us. Once we figured out how to use that strange box across the room, we actually watched TV. I know -- crazy. I don't think in the 6 years I have been married to Marco I have ever seen Marco channel surf. Honey, just so you know, I love you even though you don't know anything about channel surfing. Others may laugh but I like you just the way you are.
3.) Xanny's reaction to the news that we were driving AGAIN. Are you trying to tell us something, kid? OK we will go home and not go anywhere for ... at least 72 hours.
And this is my random list of Midway memories. Next time, we will take you with us.




5 comments:
Hi Andi! My mom told me to check out your blog for the Colorado wedding pics. it looks gorgeous!! I had no idea you were such a photographer.
Poor Alexander.
I've never seen that Mushroom house. It looks so cool!
we call it the elf house--and i have a poem about it! betty jo and shauna told me to check out your blog--it's terrific!
You look great in the morning.
Rissa - I love YOUR blog. Hey, I am totally coming to your shower. What do you want?
Chindy - I think I have seen that face on you. Like tonight when you had 7 women sitting on your bed and all you wanted to do was go to sleep.
Lara! - I am so glad to hear from you. Funny you should mention elf houses. I just took my kids to the egg house on Grandview hill.
Georgia - Like I always say ... smoke and mirror, baby.
Post a Comment