Monday, November 10, 2008

They're pretty cute!

Meet Stacy and Matt.

You gotta love a St. George wedding this time of year. I sure did!! Here they are in black and white.

What's the vote? This ...
or this ...


(I feel a blogging roll coming on!)

6 comments:

shaunita said...

I like the second one better.

rusted sun said...

I think I also vote for the second photo. I usually prefer black and whites, but the color of the rocks is part of what makes the photo so amazing.

Carolyn said...

COLOR ROCKS (WELL IN THIS CASE IT"S THE ROCKS!)

Cindy Bean said...

Good job. They look so young, so intense!

brittany said...

Those are both absolutely beautiful! But my vote's for the first one! Looks like it could be printed in a magazine; it's gorgeous!

Brenda E said...

I like the first one for the scenery, but would like to see more of them. And the last one for a close up. They are all beautiful, and make it a very hard decision. His eyes kind of look closed in the last 2 though.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.