What better way to celebrate this great day than the bizarre combination of the famous marching Philippino prisoners (oh, and Princess Di too). I love this song! (I know it takes a long time to load, but the end is worth it. After this, I promise no youtube for a long time.)
Happy March 4th to one and all -- especially Georgia.
The sun is shining; the DI piles assembled; the truck is empty! Guess what I am doing to 03-04. Now get out there and MARCH FORTH.
BTW - I think this should be one of Pres. Obama's public works projects. Imagine hiring hundreds of out of work choreographers to teach American's prison population line dances of 80's. If nothing else, it could serve as a major incentive to stay out of prison!
2 comments:
Thanks! Maybe next year we can get our own orange P suits and choreograph something marchy and heroic. I think I still remember how to do The Bus Stop.
Those guys make prison look like fun.
That is, by far, the most bazzar thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
I have shared the love on my blog.
Because EVERYONE should watch this video.
Post a Comment