Monday, March 9, 2009

Reagan moved to Scotland

This week we were in town just long enough between trips to Denver and Boston to say good bye to Zina's super-pal, Reagan. She moved to Scotland with her family for the next three years.  I (of course) assured the girls that Zina would be sure to visit her there. What better excuse does a 4 year old need to cross the Atlantic than a playdate?


Also, I painted a wall in my dining-room jet black! One day I might take a picture of the overall new look. Definitely one of my motivations was to have a built in black backdrop for photos. I like it. Xan has given it the thumbs up too. Marco has been a total trooper and hasn't threatened to hang elk antler chandeliers all over the house in retaliation. (I actually wouldn't mind just the right antler chandelier. Maybe if it were spray painted shiny white? What do you think?)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i like the antlers alone or as a chandelier. shiny white would be good, shiny black, too!

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.