
Raise your hand if you have been to the Storytelling Festival in Orem. If you haven't made it there yet in your short life time, make your reservations for next year. The Saturday night session at the Scera is always my favorite. Timpanogos was beautiful and the crowd lively. I always feel like I am at a giant sleep-over with 5,000 others on the lawn with our sleeping bags and PJs.


This is a "Xanny-shot" of Katie and me. He is crazy about taking pictures. Below is a sideways that I am going to leave like this. Why is she sideways? You will have to ask her yourself.


2 comments:
Wow, I love the paint job, I love all those shades. I think you should keep it that way, only add more.
I have always wanted to go to the Storytelling Festival. And when I say always, I mean it. Why haven't I gone? I don't know. I didn't think about it this year? No, I have been way to busy to think about anywhere south of Logan. I want this marathon to be OVER.
Kim - this is what everyone says ... on judgement day about repenting. I think Storytelling Fest. is a metaphor for repentence. Just Do It. Hey - I have been looking for a post about your marathon.?
Post a Comment