Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Anna Malinka gets hitched!!!!!



Recently I had the great pleasure of helping out the MOST deserving of brides with her wedding. My good friend AnnaMalinka (it's never just Anna -- always AnnaMalinka) married a nice guy from the colonies of Mexico. How do I describe AnnaMalinka? She is the absolute most classic American beauty that I have ever met. She is True and Noble and Tall ... like 6'1". All these characteristics are great for the Celestial Kingdom, but not so great for easily finding a spouse. (So if you are one of my single friends -- I count you also as true and noble.) Now at 34 AnnaMalinka has found twue-love.







One of my all time favorite wedding photos is this one of the happiest dad on earth. So nice to see such a pleased face. Isn't this all we want from a dad? Just smile and a daughter is happy with life and her family.


This shot doesn't need any explaining ... wink, wink!

Here's to many many years of wedded bliss. Oh, did I mention that part of the payment for taking your wedding pictures is your first born child. OK, I'll take a second born. I mean really, for the Love-O-Quilts, these two are going to have beautiful babies. Lots and lots of beautiful babies. See you in Mexico!

7 comments:

Geo said...

Simpfully gorgeous!

brooklyn said...

beautiful! she's like modern day snow white!

zlb said...

hey! I was in a ward for awhile with her brother and sis, her bro married my good friend emily. small world.

brooklyn said...

you may have already heard, but i want to make sure you are invited to the jensens new years party. give me your email at brooklyn.cook@hotmail.com and i'll send you details if you don't already have them.

andi said...

Geo - Thank you, Darling.

Brooklyn - I know not of what you speak. But we would love to come to the Jensen's party. I'll email you.

Zina - I think emily mentioned knowing you. I have a couple of darling pics of her and Pete.
BTW - Pete's younger brother is 3 inches taller than he is. Yep, he'll 19 years old and nearly 6'10" That is crazy tall.

andi said...

Oh, as for Anna looking like Snow White ... it's a fitting description because next her, we all feel like little sleepy people.

Caitlin said...

beautiful pictures andi! We need you to take the next round of band photos I think :)

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.