
In a word, Susan as a bride is drama. The color, the eyes, the jewelry -- I love it all. The first part of the wedding was the Mehndi ceremony. The women all gather and eat samosas while getting henna tattoos on their hands and feet.
The bride also gets gifts of jewelry she will wear to her wedding. Susan had her hands done the day before because it takes hours to do, but had her feet done with the other women.

I think one of my favorite parts of any wedding -- especially this wedding -- is the little girls. You can practically see the wheels turning in her eyes as she thinks about being the real bride one day.
This is Susan and Sanjay's niece, Lena. She is an absolute vision with black hair and blue eyes. Get this girl an agent and start making money for college!
More Indian wedding pictures to come ...
2 comments:
Gorgeous photos! Makes me want to do a wedding all over again. Actually, I'd rather go to someone else's fabulous Indian wedding. Imagining planning the whole thing gives me a mild ulcer.
Utter gorgeousness.
Post a Comment