Do you remember being young and in love? I think Lauren will. She and her true love, Jex, were wed on Friday in the beautiful Pine Valley chapel north of St. George.
While the circumstances were slightly stressful for wedding party, the day was a photographic dream to shoot. What could be prettier than a couple of attractive teenage lovers, an historic wooden chapel and a gorgeous sunset?These pictures are all works-in-progress, but I think we got a couple of keepers.
The dress ...
The bride ... (Look at this girl! The camera loves her -- that's for darn sure.)
The dad ...
The fuzzy sepia couple with color tinted flowers (sorry, I couldn't resist.) ...
Lisa and John were WONDERFUL, as always. There is a special spot in Heaven (with a capital H) for the nicest parents in the world.
Shauna's family was on hand. That baby William is absolutely delicious and Elianna was as tasty as her cupcake.
The other show stopper was Jessie. Look who is suddenly all grown up and a total beauty queen. (And I don't mean Ian.)
Ian was doing his American duty to look handsome and blow things up. I think this could turn into a regular gig. Weddings across America should hire Ian to show up in full military regalia and then he could blow-up something REALLY loud. Every wedding could be just as exciting as Lauren's special day!
Betty Jo came through with a classic nuptial limerick which included the words "Groovy" and "Juvie". Who knew she was so hip?
1 comment:
Love the shotgun pic. But that daddy looks trigger-happy!
Post a Comment