Saturday, March 7, 2009

Darth Tater

This is Marcia's youngest, Tate. I love how he went from slumbering highchair angel one second to ...

DARTH TATER!!!
(Ohh ... babies.)

2 comments:

erin T to the S said...

what a cute boy!

lizzy said...

hello!
just thought i'd admit to blog-stalking you today. But i had a purpose, i swear! I was on anthropologie.com looking at the {for your home} section (yes they even have the title in pretty, swirly brackets like that) and it totally made me think of you and then i thought to myself "hmm..i should see if she's updated he blog recently...."
so i checked.
and you had.
and it made me ever so happy.

Hope you're doing well!

-Lizzy D.
(i came to your house with spencer that one time...)

(Yes, these reminded me of you...go figure.: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=DECORATING&selectedProductSize=&navAction=poppush&navCount=28&pushId=DECOR_RUGS&itemCount=64&id=DECOR_RUGS&selectedProductSize1= )

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.