Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Emily


We all gathered in SLC with the grand assistance of a wonderful bunch of husbands who took the kids. Thank you, Marco! Thank you, greatest group of girlfriends! Thank you especially, Emily for the occasion.


Here is Erin, always at the center of the party. Oh, oh -- guess what! Zendina is pregnant. I totally didn't know. I can't wait for this next one. And Marsha, Kirsten, Whitney, Cindy all present (and none pregnant) (Emily either!) (Me either!) (Glad we made that clear.)

I love this shot of Cindy. "I am not getting sick. I am not getting sick. I am not getting sick." She got sick anyway. Hop over to the Goosegirl for better details.

5 comments:

emily said...

that was the best night! thanks so much to you and everybody. i want to have parties like that 50 years from now. but in somebody's summer house in tuscany.

andi said...

50, 60, 70 years from now, baby. Isn't that going to be YOUR house in Tuscany.

Cindy Bean said...

I sure hope someone has a summer house in Tuscany. I totally wasn't sick that night, I had just moved a buttload of stuff into my apartment that day and had woken up at 6:30am so I was tired and a bit selfishly resentful. That's the image you're seeing.

Cindy Bean said...

I do sort of look like I might be getting sick in that picture though. My ears stick out so much.

andi said...

Your ears only stick out when you are about to get sick. That's how I could tell.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.