In a word ... Shep.Somewhere inside me I think my haircut is the right of passage that will hurry the advent of Spring. Sacrificial strands of my winter's coat are offered to the floor broom gods.
It's funny how I think of a pricey new super-short do is like buying a large tub of organic pesto from Costco. It's a really good deal on something that I probably don't need but will last me until October. Am I the only one who pro-rates a haircut on a cost-per-diam basis?
At any rate, let's hope the new mojo sticks and Spring may just show up one day.

15 comments:
I LOVE YOU!
Love the hair, and oh my heck am I jealous that you have Shep to do it!! He was by far the best hairstylist I've ever had. . . Is he in NYC anytime soon?
Andi-you look gorgeous-- 3 years ago I got a haircut in Holland that lasted me 7 months. It was half the length of Wendell's hair. But it didn't take any upkeep. Yea.
VERY nice. You look fantastic!
I like.
I got my hair cut right before I left for my trip and I was talking to my hairdresser and asked him if he knew Shep and then I thought, "what am I doing here, why am I not with Shep?" But it's okay because I have long hair.
sas-a-fras. you're a babe.
I got my hair did there one time. . .there was a shocked silence when I told them I don't own or use a blow dryer, straightening iron, etc. and that I wanted it cut 'like a pony'(ie shaggy and no maintenance). they cut my hair shorter than its ever been. . .and it looked awesome.
you look really really gorgeous. now i want to copy cat. although i usually end up crying in disappointment. but i've never been to a professional, just the students. cheap skate me.
You sexy thang.
Can he work a miracle on me, ya think?
wow--you are gorgeous. not many people have the face for short hair, but yours is perfect!
Good grief you are a vixen!!
kj - Come on, I dare you. Chop all your 3 feet of hair off at once. It's liberating, I tell you.
Jaime - Thanks for stopping by on our little blog. I use to fly in from DC to get my hair cut by Shep.
Judy - I think I am definitely good for at least 7 months.
Katie - Thankyou, thankyou and everyone at the salon says hello to you.
Kim - You should chop all your hair too.
Chindy - Pretty much, Shep is a waste on long hair. Wise choice.
Zina - I said the same thing to them about no hairdrier and they actually asked me if I knew you. I guess you and I are the only two people in the world with out hair appliances. PS. Patrick says hello.
Raquel - Watch out for that Shep Salon. It is a little addicting.
Geo - You don't need Shep. What you need is a paper bag so the rest of us can stand next to you at a party and not look like earth worms compared to you.
Brooklyn and Liz - If the two of you got the legs in this life, I deserve to be blessed with a really good hairdresser. Heaven sent, I tell you.
(But in the next life, I'm taking the legs and you two can have Shep.)
nice coif
You obviously have me confused with somebody who doesn't need electrolysis.
But since you brought it up, I played a zombie Baghead in a movie once.
It wasn't my best look.
Post a Comment