Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're Back!

We're back from Ohio and Tennessee. The wedding was spectacular, and -- I have to say -- may every wedding be an Indian wedding. WOW! Nice people, beautiful colors, spectacular food are just a few of fringe benifits of hanging out with this crowd. It will take a while to dig myself out of the picture pit I have dug for myself. If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, feel free to break my door down and peel me off of my computer.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I will eagerly await seeing the photos! I've heard of other extravigant Indian weddings --- and I want to see the one Ohio/Tennasee style!

andi said...

Carolyn - I love your new profile picture! You're so supportive. I'm glad I got to inherit you.

publickemeny said...

Hi Andi--

It looks like we're in the same "picture pit" boat. I am also currently imprisoned at my computer with a mess of wedding photo post-production work. Actually, I have a few photo-related questions for you and am wondering if you could email me at publickemeny@gmail.com? I am basically an idiot at blogger (and, apparently, photo post-production work)....

Thanks, Andi! Oh, this is Christina Kemeny, whom you hopefully remember from the BYU days.

Cindy Bean said...

Jealous! You got a Christina Kemeny post. Can't wait to see these pictures. I'll bet they look awesome!

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.