1.) "Mom, is remodeling a genetic disease?"
2.) "Quick! Someone call Child-Protective-Services! I'm only 3 and can't dial on my own."
3.) "Let's see, do I saw the island in half with this thing or do I slit my wrists with it?"I hope this post explains a few things, like why I never post anymore. Feel free to add your own captions. We hope it will all be back to "normal" before Halloween ... of 2012!
6 comments:
How about--"HELLO! beautiful new sink! and Whoa, the fridge moved!
and what are you planning for cabinate doors? Wait. I can see it now, laminated kershisnik pieces. The kitchen gallery!
Holy moley woman, you're amazing.
Well - if you don't have a wedding to decorate for might as well redo the kitchen..... So....what color did you decide to paint the cabinets?
iyou're nuts!!!
have fun in LV!
I have one.."Where is Isaac when you need him?"
wow, I'll just take this as an unwritten invitation for a huge girl party at your place....right? like tomorrow? you look ready...right?
seriously it's going to look so good...
Well, if your sanity and marriage can survive a DYI kitchen renovation, then I think you're pretty much set for whatever. Good luck!! I do want to see some "after" pictures when you're done!
Post a Comment