LISTEN TO ME, PEOPLE. This is Marco @ 50mm f/2 - 1/50 second, 6400 ISO handheld. Did you hear me? 64-freaking-hundred ISO lit only by his laptop in a dark corner of the house. H-A-N-D-H-E-L-D. LITERALLY, STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CAMERA.
(I KNOW! I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!)
He's perfect. It's perfect. I am not worthy! It's not Mark that I am talking about. But it is MARK II (ironic, I know) as in Canon EOS 5D 21.5 mega pix. At 21.5 mega pix, Marco could be accused of "over-share" in that shot.
Did you see that noise? What kind of noise is that? Who gets that kind of noise? You looking for some amazing noise? I've got some amazing noise. I've got noise you can practically sing to. Just think of a dark reception room. That's the kind of noise I'm talking about. That's the kind of noise you could fall asleep to. I know what you are thinking ...
You are thinking, "She's not worthy of that noise."
It's been a great day.
5 comments:
i have no idea what you're talking about but i am amazed nonetheless.
so techy...=)
uh...what?!
Nice picture of Marco!
HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Dark reception rooms are no longer to be feared.
SHUT UP, that's amazing.
AM-AZZZZ-ING.
When do we get to work?
Andi:
Great shot!
Isn't the 21MP Mark II just utterly awesome? I saw some stuff online about it. Gotta love CMOS sensors. They'll scale, unlike the CCDs. Want a taste of the future of photography? Take a look at Light Fields. See:
http://www-graphics.stanford.edu/projects/lightfield/
and here:
http://www.refocusimaging.com/about/
I'm still slumming around with film, but nobody want's to process it anymore. Not that I've shot much lately. :( My trusted lab up here in VT has stopped processing film altogether.
Great photos--- with very hard to catch subjects.
Thanks for sharing!
have a day.yad
jdpf
This blog entry definitely sparked a great Christmas break discussion over at Lisa and Dan Thomas's house. This is Debra by the way. Nice seeing you at Banana : )
Post a Comment