Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You are invited ...



Consider yourself invited to the Official Un-Official Inaugural Ball right here in Utah County. Let's just say I stopped waiting for an invite from the President-Elect himself and decided to throw my own bash.

Click here:
(THE OFFICIAL LINK TO THE UN-OFFICIAL BALL)

There will be dancing and a cash Mormon-Bar. Maybe they should name the bar "The Surely-Temple". I hope you all come ... even if you voted for the other guy!

4 comments:

Kaje said...

I need to stop by for some fashion advice.

HA! I love that I'm so close!

Geo said...

You're brilliant. What a great idea. Next time I bet you get invited to the big one.

Geo said...

Surely Temple is killing me.

Katie Davis Henderson: Editor and Writer said...

I hope you have so much fun! We are celebrating Obama´s victory every day because we don´t have to lie about our nationality! What a nice change!

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.