Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jane says ...


Next stop, Argentina!!! At least my blog looks like I have lots of babies from other countries. Meet my Jane Addiction. She's even partially related already -- the white part, anyway, via my sister Marcia. The Italian blended with indigenous South American Indian from Buenos Aires with a lay-over in Cleveland part is from my brother in law, Kenton. The combo is totally working for me.



Jane is three years old (as seen above). She was so nonchalant as she sat on the front porch Sunday afternoon that I couldn't resist a 30 second photo shoot.






Here's little brother Tate. Zina likes to call him Darth Tater. He loves the camera and I think he is going to be a Weston in personality.




We have had a great time at Cuz'in-Palooza '09 and we're just getting started. Thanks for visiting!

Shot of the day.

5 comments:

Jen said...

When I hear "Jane Says..." I listen up. What adorable kids you have on your blog!

Ruth Thompson said...

Andi - it's me, Ruth...Becca's old companion? I hope you remember me. I love, love, love the blog. Your pictures are inspiring and fabulous, like you.

I have been emailing Becca and I haven't gotten a response from her. She hasn't blogged in like two months. Can you email me and send me her number or let me know how she's doing?

Thanks chicka.
Ruth

Anonymous said...

GAH with all the babies. Can I have them when you're all done with them?

Liz said...

Holy moly. Andi - I've got to take a photo or photoshop or something class from you. LOVE all the pics.

andi said...

Liz - You have the kid, and I take pictures of the kid. It's a division of labors that has worked well for me over the last 4 years.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.