Established on Independence Ave.
I'm with you. #1 it is.
I like #4 best, but I'm an eartht-tone kind of gal. my second choice is #1 though. Everything you do turns out beautifully, so I'm sure it will be fab.
I like 4.
2 then 1. I like them both.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say #3!
Katie - What if you get #3 and I get #2? What was I thinking?
#1's good, but how about something like a #4 but with the blue doors?
Love the blue doors, so I am for #1. It is looking good.
Ladies - I need a whole lotta over the fence magic to help pick a color or two!!!!! I could miss it entirely and end up with Mimi's cafe.
I like #2 best.
i like 4, but i'm boringword recognition: sinsock
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I'm with you. #1 it is.
I like #4 best, but I'm an eartht-tone kind of gal. my second choice is #1 though. Everything you do turns out beautifully, so I'm sure it will be fab.
I like 4.
2 then 1. I like them both.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say #3!
Katie - What if you get #3 and I get #2? What was I thinking?
#1's good, but how about something like a #4 but with the blue doors?
Love the blue doors, so I am for #1. It is looking good.
Ladies - I need a whole lotta over the fence magic to help pick a color or two!!!!! I could miss it entirely and end up with Mimi's cafe.
I like #2 best.
i like 4, but i'm boring
word recognition: sinsock
Post a Comment