Sunday, February 10, 2008

tag


First and foremost ...  Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Daddio. Feb. 12, 1960 was just a quick 48 years ago, wouldn't you say? Here's to the next 48! You're sitting on top of the world in my book.

And now on the business of being tagged.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was:
Engaged to one guy but in love with another. Lucky for me I married the other!

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Get a new Social Security card
2. Make Valentines for 23 preschoolers
3. Start a wildly successful business of shoveling snow.
4. Make Mole!!
5. Spend some quality time with Alex ... Oh wait, that's Cindy #5 on her "to do"! Actually, I could stand a little quality time in London. 

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Make Marco retire
2. Buy lots of new lenses 
3. Take pictures of the people asking me for money
4. Pretend to be one of the people asking me for money and take a picture of myself.
5. Give $1,000,000.00 to each person who comments on this post.  (I promise not to forget who my friends were before the money.)

3 of my bad habits:
1. Forgetting to start the dishwasher
2. Concocting the "real" story behind the obituaries. (You have to read between the lines.) 
3. Anything with Vanilla.

5 places I've lived
1. Houston (18 years!)
2. Utah
3. DC
4. Utah
5. DC
6. Utah

5 jobs I've had
1. Desert Death Camps (several of them)
2. Children's Museum
3. Dinosaur Museum
4. Dead Animal Museum
5. Slave to the Little People (It's more rigorous than the first job.)

Things most people don't know about me:
1. I once owned and operated my very own dump truck.
2. I hate it when women think I do hair especially if they think I can do their hair. I am not a hair person. Don't ask me for an up-do.

You've been tagged:
1. Kim - because Cindy didn't tag you
2. Erin - because Cindy did tag you and in the mouths of two or three witnesses ...
3. Shaunita - because you are about to have a baby and, therefore, have lots of energy and nothing to do?
4. Your Name Here.

8 comments:

brooklyn said...

i would send my kids to beg you for money because i love your pictures of kids.

marshall p said...

show me the money!

Cindy Bean said...

I like those Lennon sisters. They're similar to the Andrew sisters which I adore!

bug girl said...

Great. Just Great. Now I actually have to post to move that annoying vote sticker down the queue and out of sight. This will take a few days to do. Actually, maybe tonight if I have some spare time.

andi said...

Brooklyn - I would love to give you money and take pics of your kids.

Marsha - I knew I could get you over here with the smell of money!

Cindy - I think your mom looks like a Lennon sister.

Kim - Heh ... you can run but you can't hide. Get to it, woman.

Rissa and Jared said...

Andi! I l-o-v-e the accordian photo album, or whatever you call it. It's gorgeous!! and the obit's remark makes me laugh. reminds me of my mom :)

Geo said...

Down with up-dos!

emily said...

can i be tagged? i need fodder for my blog.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.