The City of Refuge in a remote corner of the big island was a place for run aways, deserters and "
kapu" law breakers. They could come here (swim or otherwise sneak in) or be put to death. Hard
decision?

Xanny plays ancient Hawaiian checkers with some ghosts.

Boy as
Kihi pole.
Zina finds a friend

Babe in Paradise.
4 comments:
I choose...the city of refuge!!!
Zina has the look of a child of a photographer in that last photo.
What are you saying Cindy? Am I quickly becoming the Photo Nazi?
No. I like seeing all your photos. Just wondering what they think about it all. I know Chad and Jane's kids sometimes seemed not as willing to pose at times.
My little kids still like having there picture taken. Of course I promise them chocolate if they will stand still for 5 seconds - that helps. The big people are getting sick of me I think. I would be sick of me too. You see how many times I actually agree to be in any pictures.
Post a Comment