Sunday, May 20, 2007

Polynesian Cultural Center



We spent the day and into the night at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie. This is Xanny's newest Superhero: Fijian-Return-Missionary-Warrior-Guy with his "Repent or I will dust you" stick. How sad that my kid lacks the pigment but not the desire to be a future fire dancer at the PCC.




Baby Nina takes up fishing. (There are real fish in the water and couple of kids caught some. Then what do you do for the rest of the day at the park - drag dead fish around?)




Dear Liz: MAKE IT STOP! I really tried to take a bad picture of Liz but to no avail.




And finally at 9:00 pm, they brought out the FIRE GUY! This is just before putting the flames on the soles of his feet. I had to tell Xanny that it is just pretend fire. You could just see the wheels turning in that 4 year old brain of his.

Below you can see Fire Guy in action. You know this guy can get any Hula dancer he wants.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

He could probably get any non-hula dancer he wants too!

andi said...

He asked for your number! (Well, actually he asked for my number and Marco had to beat him up so in an effort to save fire-guy I gave him your number.)

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.