OK - so there is no picture of Marcia but she did send a picture of her kids. Aren't they just adorable! Thanks, sister for the photo. We missed you on Easter and I for one vote for an April visit so I can get my hands on that baby.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marcia-- you have a beautiful family. Since I must assume this photo was taken at your house-- would that be the view out the window of the spare room that you offered to me when I can't stand to be away from New York any longer. Hope to see you this summer.
3 comments:
Bill - Thanks but NO THANKS! I don't need you to tell me we are already have the Best of Blogs.
Marcia-- you have a beautiful family. Since I must assume this photo was taken at your house-- would that be the view out the window of the spare room that you offered to me when I can't stand to be away from New York any longer. Hope to see you this summer.
Post a Comment