Calcutta, a Musical Memory -- who knew? In case you are wondering, the year was 1961. And now for the real Calcutta. For the full effect, play both at the same time. Trust me. (Best results: start the lower one about a minute into the top one.)
And this one is because ... well, it's because it's beautiful.
Thanks, Geo, I feel much better now ... and so do my kids who are obsessed with the youtube hand guy, which I also watched all at the same time.
3 comments:
who knew you could serve youtube video as mixed drinks? lawrence welk with a splash of urban traffic. i didn't think my lap top could handle it but she did just fine.
very funny! Dancing with the stars eat your heart out!
kara
PS. unfortunately the noise woke up amara
Raquel- Actually, I was thinking you would really like the third video.
kara - that is exactly what I thought! I wonder if they ever lift choreography from old time shows.
Post a Comment