

This is old material for many of you who may have seen these shots already posted on other blogs. I took these so soon after Katie's wedding that it has taken me a little while to get around to posting them. But then suddenly I said to myself, "Hey, everyone should know at least one member of Merkley family." So here are 8 Merkleys with four chairs.

Al just scurried right on up this pile of crates. It was pretty impressive.

So, the moral of the story is ... call me soon if you want family pictures done before Valentine's. (Shameless self-promotion.)
6 comments:
I'll just be the first to comment on the bright color. The grey in January was getting me DOWN!
I like it!
Fun! Where did you end up shooting it? I love the crates or what ever they are!
I love the photo on the crates!
kj - thanks, doll.
carolyn - these were taken at an orchard just around the corner. I think maybe we can preserve the last Orem orchard just as a photo background.
Mel - nice work on marcia's house.
andi your photos are so awesome. we may just need to have you do our family shots next time you're visiting liz
Post a Comment