Monday, August 27, 2007

Fiddle-twig


For good luck we ate at Bombay House before playing the reunion FXs show. Becca and Matt are in town from Hawaii and Grandma Louise came up from Manti. (Louise is Marco's mother-in-law. It's a long story.) I was pretty excited seeing how I took a vow of celibacy from partaking anything tasty at the Bombay House 18 months ago and boy, it was super tasty. A little shrimp coconut kurma, garlic naan with chutney and a mango lassi was just the thing to get us through the week. (SLC Bombay is open for lunch, right? What time is it now?)




The show was a big hit with 100s of CD sells peddled by our four year old. Welcome to the business, kid. Liz always jokes about starting with the family band on the pink plastic recorder. Now Xanny can say he did his first gig as a microphone stand. He is now an official "Fiddle-twig" and is available for booking through his agent/mom. (Luckily Andrew turned the microphone off because Xanny decided to make up his own words to Mist Covered Mountain.) Next stop -- the WEDDING RECEPTION!


(Child labor)

No comments:

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.