Friday, August 31, 2007

TGIF


Happy Friday, everyone! That's right, today is Friday and you know what that means when you are a MOM?

It means NOTHING -- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL. It means Mothering should be the next verse in "If you could Hie to Kolob." There is no end to no end to no end of infinity. It means "they" (read angel children) somehow know how old you are and how old they are and who, ultimately, is going to live longer. They have done the math and deduced that can whine your entire life away and still be left with several productive years for themselves! (Maybe the time has come for me to take a two hour mental health break. Anyone what to go to the movies with me?)

Discuss amongst yourselves.

5 comments:

brooklyn said...

totally made me laugh, but only because my kids are asleep. if they were awake, i would have muted it and cringed.

i told dave it's friday and i'm going dancing alone since we couldn't get a baby sitter. but i knew that it wouldn't really happen from the look he gave me.

andi said...

I can't stand listening to it either.

Dancing - WOW! Even if you got the sitter does Dave dance?

bug girl said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

bug girl said...

Oh, and I would love to goto the movies with you. But I don't know when that will ever happen.

bug girl said...

You know, I was just thinking about that. I don't know if you and I ever have gone to the movies together. Have we?

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.