Tuesday, August 28, 2007

She tossed a frisbee, not flowers.

Thanks to Whitney and Jonathan I have more pictures of the reception than you ever really wanted to see. Tough, it's my blog and you will just have to indulge me.






A very special thanks to the Parking Sheriffs. You saved the day more than you will ever know!!! (Let's just say my dad is really particular about his grass and nothing makes him crazier than a rogue car parked on the wrong spot of green.)

But of course Liz tossed a frisbee instead of a bouquet. I love that girl.




I love these lemonade jars. Twenty gallons of juice never needed refilling!

This one is my favorite.

Sistahs.

2 comments:

emily said...

yargh, i'm an old lady. delete it! please!

andi said...

I think it is a great picture but if you want me to -- I can be persuaded to push the delete button.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.