Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today I have decided to do something a little different. Just below this paragraph is a mini-player that will play you a recording of the ragtime tune Andrew wrote while here in Utah for Christmas. (Just click on the arrow.) Listen while you enjoy reading the blip from the Orem City crime report. Officer Edwards (an old friend of the family) has a creative approach to writing the dailies I thought you would enjoy. As for the music ... silly crime and rags belong together. Ahh, Happy Valley! how we miss the breakins, assaults, and police helicopter flyovers from our days on Capitol Hill!

**It must be noted that this tune was written specifically for baby Rosie Jo who has nothing to do with petty crime in Orem. I just needed something to accompany the antics. So click, listen and read.**




08OR02012 - FIGHT INTERRUPTED - Midnight behind Costco on Monday night -- officers arrived and found a group of 15 people standing in a circle out in the freezing cold to watch the fisticuffs between two boys, both of Spanish Fork.

Apparently, disparaging remarks were made about the condition of
someone's car, and it was decided that the pair would drive all the way to Orem to settle the matter - God bless them. Perhaps they just wanted to see if the slandered vehicle would make it all the way. They never really got a chance to get started before the officers intervened. Both boys were cited for disorderly conduct and all underaged juveniles up past their bedtime were issued citations for curfew violation and then sent home to bed.

4 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

I'm glad our fine officers in Orem taking down all those hooligans. It's a dirty job...but somebody's gotta do it. And I just saw the post of our fam--love it!! The pics turned out fabulous

Persianlass said...

I feel so much safer out here in D.C. Maybe you should learn to use a gun.

SALTZWORKS said...

Love it Andi :) Awesome Pix!!!

melissa said...

That coat is amazing! Where did you find it?

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.