is that a carrot? ari ate two carrot today, even though he didn't want to and he didn't like it. I am so proud of him. And of Xanny because he eats carrots.
alisa - I am melancholy today because a friend of mine here got sick and died in a week. She was 32 and mom to two kids ages 1 and 4. Something like that happens and you even want the imperfect times to hold still.
I was going to say, good shot. Have you taken a few of auto. Becacuse I think I can tell. I need to learn not to be as stiff as I am, I need to use your rambo manurers. Very nice, i wish i had a checkered floor and a red door.
Brooklyn - it was a sad but beautiful funeral. They have lots of support. Still ...
Whitney - I am so happy you noticed the red door shot. I think it is my new favorite. (BTW - I was just telling Xanny I was writing Ari's mom and he shouted, "BUT SHE DIED!" No- that was Arty's mom not Ari's mom! Those little ears - I tell you,)
10 comments:
is that a carrot? ari ate two carrot today, even though he didn't want to and he didn't like it. I am so proud of him. And of Xanny because he eats carrots.
It's a radio-active carrot. You would be so proud of me, whit. I totally took my camera off of automatic! see you in less than 2 weeks.
Don't you wish you could freeze life in the perfect moments and then fast forward through the imperfect, impatient moments?
Who says you don't get comments :)
alisa - I am melancholy today because a friend of mine here got sick and died in a week. She was 32 and mom to two kids ages 1 and 4. Something like that happens and you even want the imperfect times to hold still.
Look at that, you got 3 comments not from you on this post and neither of them are from me or Kim.
Ok - I will stop my complaining. It's just so hard to be mature.
wow--crazy story! if that doesn't strike fear into the heart of a mother...
I was going to say, good shot. Have you taken a few of auto. Becacuse I think I can tell. I need to learn not to be as stiff as I am, I need to use your rambo manurers. Very nice, i wish i had a checkered floor and a red door.
Brooklyn - it was a sad but beautiful funeral. They have lots of support. Still ...
Whitney - I am so happy you noticed the red door shot. I think it is my new favorite. (BTW - I was just telling Xanny I was writing Ari's mom and he shouted, "BUT SHE DIED!" No- that was Arty's mom not Ari's mom! Those little ears - I tell you,)
Post a Comment