Monday, October 8, 2007

Conference Weekend



We spent conference rolling around the house while listening to "Papa Hinkley" on the radio. Grampa Duane came over and tried his level best to drive us a little batty with his AM only portable radio. He search up and down the dial for conference but mostly BLARED the Mariachi station mingled with static for most of the morning. I distracted myself by taking bunches of random black and whites of Zina.



For lunch we packed a picnic and "enjoyed" a foot of snow at Hope campground -- a Davis family conference tradition. I have pictures on the other camera that I will download tonight. Later we went to the Pitcher family gathering in Alpine. Well, Marco and kids went to the Pitcher family gathering in Alpine. I joined forces with Whitney and we shot bridals for Suzanne and Lauren all around the Pitcher family gathering in Alpine.


8 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Whitney wishes she was a geek!

andi said...

Whitney wishes she were Cindy.

Cindy Bean said...

I wish I were Whitney.

brooklyn said...

zina's hair is raddest of all time. although i'm slightly disturbed that a four(?) year old could be so many light years cooler than anyone short of joan jett. i'm soooo impressed you did that yourself.

Whitney said...

I do wish i were Cindy. And I do wish that I were a geek, Then I might get something up on my blog.

bug girl said...

I wish I were zina.

bug girl said...

That sounds funny, is it I wish I was zina?

andi said...

Zina wishes she were Princess Batgirl with "bat-o-rangs" and a tiara. (How am I going to pull that one off for Halloween?)

ps. Brooklyn - don't be impressed. I'm not cool, just cheap. Not to mention the other option of actually learning how to do Utah girl hair ...I mean "har".

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.