No time now to explain except to say ... SNOW on Sunday at Hope campground.
(Betty Jo knit that hat for Duane 25 years ago.)
Next came the fall on the Razer scooter and with it crying that wouldn't be stopped by a Popsicle. I knew it was broken and called the doctor. When they asked me to bring him in before ordering X-rays, I told the nice lady we would be going straight to radiology and to please call the order in before we arrived. What do you know, it was a broken humerus at the elbow. Xan has been a champ. He can't be casted until next week because of the swelling. Yesterday he asked me if he could try the Monkey-Bars one handed.
Xan's Boyz from the Hood came over to cheer him up. Below is David wearing some bling.
4 comments:
oh poor xan!!! i broke my humerous when i was 8. i feel off a horse. i had to go to the hospital immediately and they did surgery. i had to have 2 metal pins inserted into my elbow to hold the bone together and then they put me in a cast. now i have 2 different looking arms, but i bet you never noticed, because i kinda have to point it out.
anyway, it hurts like the dickens and i am sorry you had to feel it.
Kimberly - Surgery?!>!/? Please, no! I remember your strange arm.
Poor Xan! I hope he gets better soon!
Sorry about that arm.
I think I'm in love with Betty Jo and Duane. And the hat, of course.
Post a Comment