Click on this picture to see the detail on Favorite's upholstered white-vinyl piano. The TV is pretty cool too. Below is the picture I was talking about in my last post. Here we have Gilbert and Zina Nutter vacationing in Hawaii with Favorite and Morgan Pitcher. Did anyone else's grandparents hang out together? Seems like a nice thing to do for the grand kids.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Found them ...
No, this doesn't mean my room is clean. I found these two pictures yesterday and I just couldn't resist. They will make sense if you read yesterday's post.

Click on this picture to see the detail on Favorite's upholstered white-vinyl piano. The TV is pretty cool too. Below is the picture I was talking about in my last post. Here we have Gilbert and Zina Nutter vacationing in Hawaii with Favorite and Morgan Pitcher. Did anyone else's grandparents hang out together? Seems like a nice thing to do for the grand kids.

Click on this picture to see the detail on Favorite's upholstered white-vinyl piano. The TV is pretty cool too. Below is the picture I was talking about in my last post. Here we have Gilbert and Zina Nutter vacationing in Hawaii with Favorite and Morgan Pitcher. Did anyone else's grandparents hang out together? Seems like a nice thing to do for the grand kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- andi
- I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.
6 comments:
There's one in each generation of every Mormon family--the geneologist--the one who knows the names, dates, stories and the "rest of the stories" of past members of said famiy. For the Pitchers, last generation it was Myrna. This generation it's YOU! So take your place at the head of the group sheet sistah--Keep up the good work so the rest of us don't get a guilt trip that we are relying on you! Great stories.
I'm clicking on the white uphostered piano and getting no details. I want to examine this photo under a microscope to locate the source of its extreme eye appeal. LOVE your shots and your beautiful grands.
Wouldn't mind having a flower mumu like that myself.
I love the piano! Maybe I should cover my kitchen cupboards with white vinyl and nailhead trim. What do you think?
Andi, I'm trying not to have my feelings be hurt that I'm not a link on here, but really.
Marsha! - My passive agressive attention-getting ploy worked. Now that you are officially linked do I get a Marsha-list obituary?
Post a Comment